The Order Changes and Market Changes are being produced by 2 independent systems (albeit being triggered by the same underlying event) so we can give no guarantee as to the order in which they will be sent, nor do we provide a parameter to match the OCM to the MCM.
Articles in this section
- Why do I receive the NOT_AUTHORIZED error when attempting to access the Exchange Stream API?
- How do I get access to the Stream API?
- Why am I receiving "Infinity" size from the Streaming API?
- How to I handle runner changes with "size = 0"?
- Market & Order Stream API - How does it work?
- Market Streaming - how do I managed re-connections?
- Market Streaming - How do the Heartbeat and Conflation requests work?
- How do you unsubscribe from a market using the Stream API?
- How are void bets treated by the Stream API?
- Stream API - Bearer Token Must Be Used for Web App Key