This is an artefact of settlement kicking off that moves the bets away from trading DB into the longer-term store. Any price change notifications triggered during this process will result in attempts to reconstruct the market view based on no bets being available and would result in this kind of notification being sent. There is no straightforward way to suppress this end of market clear-out messages. It can be classified as a bug, but it’s a behaviour that has existed for some time.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving "con= true" messages via the Stream API?
- Why do I receive the NOT_AUTHORIZED error when attempting to access the Exchange Stream API?
- How do I get access to the Stream API?
- Why does the penultimate "rc" have all runner volumes of Price Points (Traded, Available To Back/Lay) set to zero?
- Why am I receiving "Infinity" size from the Streaming API?
- How to I handle runner changes with "size = 0"?
- Market & Order Stream API - How does it work?
- Market Streaming - how do I managed re-connections?
- Market Streaming - How do the Heartbeat and Conflation requests work?
- How do you unsubscribe from a market using the Stream API?