Yes, enabling 2-Step Authentication for login to the Betfair website will not affect your ability to login to API using the non-interactive login method. 2-Step Authentication and the non-interactive login are handled independently of each other.
Articles in this section
- How do I improve the chances of my bet being matched?
- How can I check the status of the Betfair API?
- Login Issue - Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
- How do I place bets on handicap markets?
- Why do you have a delay on placing bets on a market that is ‘in-play’
- Why are the prices displayed on the website different from what I see in my API application?
- What data/request limits exist on the Exchange API?
- Why I am receiving the error CERT_AUTH_REQUIRED?
- Why am I receiving the login error ACCOUNT_PENDING_PASSWORD_CHANGE?
- How can I identify Transaction Charges via getAccountStatement?