You have made more than 100 successful login requests in a minute. In the event of a breach of the login limit the account will be prevented from creating new login session for a 20 minute period. The error TEMPORARY_BAN_TOO_MANY_REQUESTS will be returned in these circumstances. All existing sessions will continue to be valid.
Articles in this section
- How do I get started?
- When should I use the Delayed or Live Application Key?
- Which API Licence do I require?
- How do I activate my Live App Key?
- How do I retrieve & view my existing Application Keys?
- What API Demo Tools are available?
- Is there an API testbed available?
- How do I login to the API?
- Are there any costs associated with API access?
- Why do I receive APP_KEY_CREATION_FAILED when making a createDeveloperAppKeys request?