Yes, any Software Vendors must notify Betfair about each software release, following the New Release process. This is to ensure that any changes meet with the Betfair security certification requirements. Once the release has been approved by Betfair, we'll update your App Directory listing to reflect the latest version number and last updated date. The fact that your product has been updated will also be highlighted within the App Directory listing pages.
Articles in this section
- Software Vendor Monetization
- What is a Software Vendor?
- How do I sign up to the Betfair Software Vendor Program?
- When & how do I use Vendor Services?
- What are the Betfair security requirements for Vendor applications?
- Do Software Vendors have to pay to access the Betfair API?
- How can I manage my user subscriptions as Software Vendor?
- Do Software Vendors need to notify Betfair about new software releases?
- How do I list an application in the Betfair App directory?
- Do the users of my applications have to pay a fee to Betfair?