The data is provided via a file download. All files can be download in full or using the Custom Download option via the My Data page which is recommended for larger files. The Custom Download allows data to be filtered by Sport, Date range, EventId, Event Name, Market Type, Country & File Type (M=market, E=Event) prior to download.
Articles in this section
- Tips for Downloading Historical Data
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- How do I download & view Betfair Historical Data?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- How is traded volume represented within the PRO Historical Data files?
- Why at times does the MORNINGTRADEDVOL column exceed the sum of the PPTRADEDVOL and IPTRADEDVOL?
- Which juristictions is Betfair Exchange Historical Data available to?
- How can I access the Betfair Historical Data service?
- What data packages are available?
- What data is provided by the Historical Data service?