The data is provided via a file download. All files can be download in full or using the Custom Download option via the My Data page which is recommended for larger files. This allows data to be filtered by Sport, Date range, EventId, Event Name, Market Type, Country & File Type (M=market, E=Event) prior to download.
Articles in this section
- Why are some events missing from the Historical Data?
- Can I purchase sub set of the data packages you provide separately?
- How frequently is the data updated?
- How is the Download Size and Number of Files calculated?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- My account is in a non GBP currency, can I still buy the data?
- How do I pay for the data bought through the Historical Data site?
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- How is the historical data delivered?
- What data packages are available?