The data is provided via a file download. All files can be download in full or using the Custom Download option via the My Data page which is recommended for larger files. The Custom Download allows data to be filtered by Sport, Date range, EventId, Event Name, Market Type, Country & File Type (M=market, E=Event) prior to download.
Articles in this section
- How do I download & view Betfair Historical Data?
- Tips for Downloading Historical Data
- What are the request rate limits on the Historical Data API?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- Are bulk purchase discounts available?
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- Does Betfair Historical Data include the competitionId and competition name?
- Advanced Historical Data - How do I interpret updates?
- Which Sports Are Included in the Other Sports package?
- Which markets aren't available via Historical Data?