The data is provided via a file download. All files can be download in full or using the Custom Download option via the My Data page which is recommended for larger files. The Custom Download allows data to be filtered by Sport, Date range, EventId, Event Name, Market Type, Country & File Type (M=market, E=Event) prior to download.
Articles in this section
- How do I download & view Betfair Historical Data?
- Tips for Downloading Historical Data
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- Are bulk purchase discounts available?
- Advanced Historical Data - How do I interpret updates?
- How is traded volume represented within the PRO Historical Data files?
- How can I access the Betfair Historical Data service?
- What data packages are available?
- Why does traded volume decrease as well as increase?