You can determine if a market has been turned in-play using the 'in-play' flag returned by listMarketBook or within the marketDefinition if using the Stream API.
Articles in this section
- How do I place bets on handicap markets?
- Why do you have a delay on placing bets on a market that is ‘in-play’
- Why are the prices displayed on the website different from what I see in my API application?
- What data/request limits exist on the Exchange API?
- How can I be notified regarding API releases?
- Why am I received the error PERMISSION_DENIED when attempting to place a bet?
- Why do horse racing event/markets not appear in the API response?
- How does market resettlement show on my Betair Account Statement?
- How do I determine that a market has been turned in-play via the API?
- How do I optimise the performance of my API application?