Please note: the Download Data filter provides number of files and data size that match the filter as a guide only. When files are downloaded, they are refreshed real time so the download always contains all the files we have that match the filter.
Articles in this section
- Advanced Historical Data - How do I interpret updates?
- Tips for Downloading Historical Data
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- How do I download & view Betfair Historical Data?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- How is traded volume represented within the PRO Historical Data files?
- Which market names do the Market Type filters relate to?
- Which markets aren't available via Historical Data?
- Why at times does the MORNINGTRADEDVOL column exceed the sum of the PPTRADEDVOL and IPTRADEDVOL?
- Which juristictions is Betfair Exchange Historical Data available to?