Please note: the Download Data filter provides number of files and data size that match the filter as a guide only. When files are downloaded, they are refreshed real time so the download always contains all the files we have that match the filter.
Articles in this section
- Why are some events missing from the Historical Data?
- Can I purchase sub set of the data packages you provide separately?
- How frequently is the data updated?
- How is the Download Size and Number of Files calculated?
- How do I view & download data that I’ve previously purchased?
- My account is in a non GBP currency, can I still buy the data?
- How do I pay for the data bought through the Historical Data site?
- Where can I view the data specification for each historical data package?
- How is the historical data delivered?
- What data packages are available?